Congratulations to our Win A Trip To Mauritius competition winners
Competition ran from 25 Nov 2019 to 31 Mar 2020 (Closed)
First Prize - Vanessa Fine our first prize winner.
- 6 night accommodation at the four star Ambre hotel
- International flights from and to OR Tambo International airport
- Transfers to and from the hotel
- R 2000 per person spending money
Second Prize - Deon Coetzee our second prize winner.
Sony Playstation 4 bundle valued at R7000
Second Prize - Jan Mentz our third prize winner.
Rewards points to the value of R1000
- This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organized by Cartridge Hyper Franchising(Proprietary) Limited and its agencies (“Promoter”).
- The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 (eighteen) years in possession of a valid Passport with the endorsed residence permit(“Participant/s/Entrant/s”), except any minor below the age of 18 (eighteen) years (“Minor”), or employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls, or is controlled by, the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by The Cartridge Hyper Company – or its agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies.
- The Competition is only valid within South Africa. Participants must be within South Africa at the time of entering the Competition, for the verification process and at the time of the prizes being awarded should they be declared a Winner, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
- By entering the Competition, all Participants and Winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
- If the winner wishes to have a Minor/s accompany them on the Trip Prize, in order to redeem the Trip Prize, the parent or legal guardian of such Minor will be required to familiarize themselves and comply with the Immigration Regulations of 2014 (the “Regulations”). In terms of the Regulations, a parent or legal guardian travelling outside the borders of South Africa with Minors must meet certain requirements in order to travel internationally. It is the responsibility of the parent and/or legal guardian to view and thereby acknowledge and understand the requirements set in the Regulations. For the latest brochure, as published by the Department of Home Affairs, visithttp://www.home-affairs.gov.za/index.php/statements-speeches/621-advisory-new-requirements-for-childern-travelling-through-south-african-ports-of-entry-effective-1-june-2015
- The Competition commences on 25 November 2019 and ends 31 March 2020 both days inclusive.
- The prizes (“Prizes”) includes the following:
- 7.1.1 (one) x trip for 2 (two) to Mauritius to the value of R50 000.
- 7.1.2 (one) x Sony Ps4 bundle to the value of R7000.
- 7.1.3 (one) x R1000 rewards points.
- The Trip Prize Winner and their Travel Partner must be available to travel together to Mauritius between 1 July 2020 – September 2020 (“Travel Dates”). Should the Winner be unavailable to take up the Trip Prize on the Travel Dates, provided and determined by Promoters, the Winner and their Travel Partner will be deemed to have forfeited the Trip Prize. In such event, the Trip Prize will revert back to the Promoter.
- Should the Winner of a Trip Prize wish to make any changes in any way whatsoever to the Trip Prize, other than what will be arranged by the Promoter, including Travel Dates and the number of Travel Partners, such costs, charges, expenses or any such adaptions or variations to the Trip prize, will be on the Winners own account.
- To stand a chance of winning any of the Trip Prize listed in clause 7, Participants must purchase any products to the value of R250 or more at any Cartridge Hyper store or online at cartridgehyper.co.za;
- 10.1.Complete the entry form with an invoice number and place entry form in the entry box located at all Cartridge Hyper outlets.
- All Prize Winners will be determined by random automatic selection draw on the following draw dates: The Prizes draw will take place no later than the 11th of May 2020.
- Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish over the Competition period, provided that Participants complete the Competition entry steps set out in Rule 10above each time.
- All Participants complete steps in terms of Rule 10 above, are eligible to stand a chance to win a Prize.
- Prize images on the Point of Sale promotional material are used to represent the Trip Prize for illustration purposes only, and might differ from the actual Trip Prize awarded.
- MAURITIUS PRIZE/TRIP PRIZE
- 15.1. Participants stand a chance of winning 1 (one) Trip Prize, for the Winner and a Travel Partner, to Mauritius.
- 15.2. The Promoter will call the possible Winner and conduct a Competition verification process(“Verification Process”).
- 15.3. The Verification Process will consist of the following:
- 15.3.1. contacting the possible Winner and confirming the Winner and their Travel Partner hold a valid South African Identity document AND valid Passports; and
- 15.3.2. the Winner will be required to fill in a Winner form and indemnity, which needs to be returned to the Promoter within 72 (seventy-two) hours.
- 15.4. TRAVELLING ABROAD:
- 15.4.1. In order to travel abroad, possible Winners may be required to submit copies of their and their Travel Partner valid passports (collectively “the Travelers”), after being declared a winner and after successfully completing the Verification Process in terms of Rule 16.4. above. Should any Traveler and/or their Travel Partner not be in possession of a valid passport, possible Winner and their Travel Partner will be deemed to have forfeited their Trip Prize.
- 15.4.2. The possible Winner and their Travel Partners’ passport must be valid for at least 6 (six)months from the stipulated date of return from the Trip Prize destination and must have 2 (two)blank/unstamped pages in the passport.
- 15.4.3. Where the destination country requires that a visitor to be in possession of a valid visa, the Travelers must be eligible for a visa to the Trip Prize and are required to disclose upfront any possible reason for Embassy rejection. For the avoidance of doubt, should a possible Winner and/or any of their Travel Partner be refused a visa to travel to their destination of choice, such possible Winner and their Travel Partner will be deemed to have forfeited that chosen Trip Prize and a new winner will be declared.
- 15.4.4. Clear passport copies must be emailed to the Promoter, to an e-mail address only provided by the Promoter, reflecting the photograph, name, passport number, date of issue and expiry date of the travellers. Blurred or obscured copies will result in disqualification.
- 15.4.5. Travellers must also comply with any other travel requirements for entry into a destination country, including any inoculations at the Promoter’s expense, failing which the possible Winner and/or Travel Partner will be deemed to have forfeited their Trip Prize
- 15.4.6. Participants, whose Entries have been drawn and have been confirmed as valid after the Verification Process, will be notified telephonically within 24 (twenty-four) hours from receipt of valid documentation set out in Rules 15.3.1and15.4.2 above and after being declared a Winner.The validity of such documentation is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- 15.4.7. The Winner and their Travel Partner will be required to sign the Promoter’s indemnity forms. Should the Winner and/or Travel Partner refuse or fail to do so for any reason whatsoever, the Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Trip Prize. In such event, the Trip Prize will revert back to the Promoter.
- 15.4.8. Travel, hotel reservations and events/excursions are subject to availability and may not be available on certain dates. Travel Dates may be varied and any or all amendments to Travel Dates will be at the promoter’s discretion.
- 15.4.9. The Trip Prize includes travel costs to and from the chosen destination, including flight costs where applicable, hotel or bed and breakfast accommodation, hotel or bed and breakfast meals offered, and selected excursions, as determined by the Promoter.
- 15.5. No correspondence will be entered into as to the promoter’s choice of airline, ticket class, hotel or bed and breakfast accommodation, all of which inclining the length of stay is at the promoter’s discretion.
- 15.6. The Promoter will not be responsible for any other expenses, which the Winner and their Travel Partners may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of the Trip Prize whether foreseen or not.
- 15.7. Ancillary costs, including but not limited to, additional transport, additional meals outside of those paid by the Promoter, personal and incidental expenses, government taxes, management fees or other fees applicable are not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- 15.8. The Promoter will cover the Winner and Travel Partners’ basic travel insurance, the level of cover will be determined at the Promoter’s sole discretion. In the event that the Winner and/or Travel Partner wish to increase the level of insurance cover, this increase in cover will be at the Winner and/or Travel Partners’ sole cost and expense.
- 15.9. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any changes, substitution, withdrawal, cancellation or postponement of any part of the itinerary beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter is not obliged to award any other prizes in lieu of any such event or aspect of the trip is cancelled, postponed, substituted, withdrawn, changed or unavailable.
- 15.10. The Prize Winners and their Travel Partner are obliged to behave responsibly at all times and comply with the Competition rules and all reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents. In the event that the prize Winner and/or Travel Partner acts in any manner that brings The Cartridge Hyper Company, the Promoter, its affiliates and/or associated companies’ name into disrepute at any time (including but not limited to display or publicize any political slogans, child pornography, or use homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature,images containing logos of competitors and overt Brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights), the Promoter or its agent shall, at its sole discretion and without any form of compensation to the Winner and their Travel Partners, and without limitation, to any other claim the Promoter may have under law; arrange for the Winner and their Travel Partner’s’ return to the Provinces of Residence in South Africa.
- 15.11. If the Promoter is unable to reach any Trip Prize Winner after 3 (three) days from the date of being declared a Winner, or if a Trip Prize Winner fails the Verification process after their Entry is drawn for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and a draw for a replacement Entry and Winner will take place.
- 15.12. All the Competition Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the Trip Prize. The Promoter reserve the right to substitute Trip Prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- In addition to any other the verification requirements set out in these Rules, the Promoter may require the Trip Prize Winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification, as well as supply a copy of their valid Identity Document within 24 hours of being confirmed a Winner, to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such Winner will be deemed to have rejected the Trip Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- The Promoter may require the Trip Prize Winners and/or their Travel Partner to be identified and photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on the company social media pages and website when accepting their Trip Prize and/or after having received their Trip Prize. The Winners and/or their Travel Partner will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
- Prize images on the Point of Sale promotional material are used to represent the prizes for illustration purposes only, and might differ from the actual prizes awarded.
- Competition entries are subject to the following conditions:
- 19.1. All Entries from Disqualified Participants’ cell phone numbers will be rejected;
- 19.2. No computer-based entries will be accepted; and
- Entries that are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
- All Participants and the Winner, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Cartridge Hyper Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this competition including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes.
- By entering the Competition, the Participants agree that The Cartridge Hyper Company and its affiliates (including the Promoter, agencies, subsidiaries, and joint ventures) may contact the Participants via email and through social media platforms to deliver marketing communications regarding their products and promotional activities, provided that the Participants are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communication at any time via the appropriate opt-out mechanisms provided by the Promoter for such purpose.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of the Competition rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- All queries in connection with this Competition should be directed to Cartridge Hyper Customer Care Line on 011 828 1837
- A copy of the Competition rules is available at no cost to the Participants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.cartridgehyper.co.za